Your CenterPoint Energy Login allows you to sign in to your online account where you can get secure access to your CenterPoint Energy online services to pay your bill online, manage your online account and communication preferences and more.
Not only that, but your CenterPoint Energy login gives you a secure access to a self-service portal for you to get anytime, anywhere, access to all your account information and take advantage of the many other online self-service options.
Follow the instructions in this post to sign in or register for secure online access to make a payment, schedule future payments and set up automatic payments. You’ll also be able to report a payment, reconnect service, access payment assistance, manage communication preferences and more.
How To Register For CenterPoint Energy Online Account
Get started and register your account for online access to pay your bill. You can also schedule future payments or make a one-time guest payment. You can also manage payment options, communication preferences, multiple accounts, add authorized users, and more!
follow the steps below to create a user profile for quick access to CenterPoint Energy account services, energy information and efficiency tips.
- Go to the account creation page: https://myaccount.centerpointenergy.com/Registration/Index? and enter your;
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Confirm your email address
- Create and confirm your password. Your password must;
- Be 8-20 characters
- Cannot use spaces
- Cannot use tabs
- At least one special character
- At least one numeric character
- At least one alpha character
- At least one upper case character
- Select your security question and answer it
- Finally, click on continue.
CenterPoint Energy Login Steps
Your CenterPoint Energy email address/user ID and password enable only you to use your centerpointenergy.com/en-u service. Signing in provides an added level of security for your service.
You can sign into your secure online account to access your online payment options such as making an immediate payment, scheduling future payments and setting up automatic payments. You’ll also be able to set payment alerts, update communication preferences and much more.
However, if you already have an online account, follow the steps below to sign in.
- To sign in, go to https://myaccount.centerpointenergy.com/
- Indiana and Ohio Customers to Sign In, go to https://midwest.centerpointenergy.com/account
- In Sign-in ID, type the sign-in ID that you selected when you signed up for CenterPoint Energy. Note: Your sign-in ID is usually your e-mail address.
- In Password, type your password.
- Click Sign In.
How To Make Your CenterPoint Energy Bill Payment
1: Pay Your Bill Online: Pay online with your checking/savings account, or credit/debit card. You can also schedule future payments, and save your payment information.
3: Pay by Phone: Pay online with your checking/savings account, or credit/debit* card. *Service fees apply. Fees go to third party vendor. CenterPoint Energy does not receive any portion of these fees.
4: Pay by Mail: Send your payment to the address below.
PO Box 4671
5: In-person Payment Locations: Authorized payment centers will accept your payment and provide you with a receipt. Payments made at these locations before 5 p.m. are posted to your account on the next business day.
6: Report a Payment: If you made a payment at an authorized payment center and want to report the payment, you will need the confirmation number from your payment receipt.