The Central Maine Power Login portal offers you an effortless tool that makes it even easier to manage your account online. The 247 Central Maine Power login portal provides you the same great service at your fingertips. With just a few, simple clicks of a login button, you can instantly view and pay your bill, report an outage – and that’s not all.
Also, when you register for online access to your account, log in to the Central Maine Power Login portal, you will have a full and secure access to the following online account services.
- Pay your bill in just three clicks.
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date and balance details without entering your account number every time.
- Easily report an outage, see your estimated time of restoration and access Outage Lists and Maps to stay informed.
- Enroll in eBill for online access and convenience and view up to 13 months of bills.
- Sign up for AutoPay so your payments can be made automatically, securely, and on time every month.
- Enroll in SimplePay so you’ll always know how much your bill will be.
- Update your account profile (email address, mailing address and phone number) and manage your personal preferences.
However, if you are a customer looking for instructions on how to register for online account to your Central Maine Power account or if you already have an online account looking instructions on how to sign in to make your Central Maine Power bill payment, this post will walk you through the processes.
How to Register For Online Access To Your Central Maine Power Account
If you’re a new Central Maine Power customer, you can sign up for online access to your account. It’s a fast and easy way to pay your bill, view your energy use and so much more. When you enroll in to CMP account, you will have a secure access to the online account management tools listed above.
However, the first step to register online to Manage your Central Maine Power Account is to go to https://ecmp.cmpco.com/ecmp/profile/Register.
While choosing your password, you should choose a password between 6 and 15 characters long that contains 3 of the following 4: Lowercase letters, Uppercase letters, Numbers and Special Characters.
Central Maine Power Login Steps
Manage your account completely at your convenience, on your schedule, with the Central Maine Power online services. You have a variety of billing and payment options to choose from. Learn more about the most popular options below, or log in and use them right now.
In order to manage your Central Maine Power account online, you have to log in to your online account. The Central Maine Power login step is very simple. You must have your username and password to access your online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by going to https://ecmp.cmpco.com/ecmp/profile/Register.
However, if you already have your username and password, then follow the simple steps below to access your Central Maine Power account online.
To sign in, go to https://sso.cmpco.com/IdentityProvider/Logon.aspx
- In User name, type the user name that you selected when you signed up for online account.
- In Password, type your password.
- Click Log In.
How To Make Your Central Maine Power Bill Payment
You have many ways to pay your bill online at your convenience.
New Feature: Receive a text notification when your payment posts. Text REG to 267-898 to enroll in the Central Maine Power NEW payment alerts.
1: Online: View and pay your bill online, see your payment history, and enroll in our easy to use eBill, AutoPay and SimplePay programs. To pay online, go to https://sso.cmpco.com/IdentityProvider/Logon.aspx and log in with your username and password.
Online Payment Options
1. Go paper-free with the eBill service! Enroll in eBill to schedule payments automatically or make monthly payments. They’ll even send you an email when your new bill is ready for review and payment. In time you will build up to 36 months of bill history online! Enroll today. Already enrolled? View and pay bill online.
2. Make a one-time e-Payment. Pay your paper bill online. Even if you’re not enrolled in eBill, you can still make a payment online with the e-Payment service. Make a single online payment. Terms and Conditions.
3. Go worry-free with AutoPay! You can automatically deduct your payment from your checking account each month using the free AutoPay service. Enroll in AutoPay.
4. Pay online through banks or other websites. You can pay your bill electronically through online billing services offered by your bank or other online payment agencies.
Making a payment for a termination notice on or after the due date? Please contact Central Maine Power Customer Service at 800.750.4000.
Paying your bill outside of the US? When travelling outside of the United States, you may be unable to access your account due to strict firewalls that they have in place. These firewalls are used to protect the privacy of their customers and their account information.
Central Maine Power offer a variety of other payment Options including:
1: By phone: Free of charge! Call Central Maine Power automated service at 800.750.4000 (press option 2), available 24/7 Call a Customer Care Representative at 800.750.4000, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
2: By mail: Check or Money Order Send to
Central Maine Power Company
P.O. Box 847810
How To Contact Central Maine Power Customer Service
Central Maine Power welcome your comments and will respond to your questions or concerns. In case of an emergency, if you are experiencing a life-threatening electricity emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Otherwise, please contact Central Maine Power Customer Service at 800.696.1000 for electricity outages or trouble, or use their online form to report an outage.
Live Support Hours:
Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
New Service Support Hours:
Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Self-Service Automated Phone Support 24×7
Live Support Hours:
Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Self-Service Automated Phone Support 24×7
Credit & Collections: