Delmarva Power login portal allows you to easily access your account information on the go. The online portal makes it simple to manage more than one account at a time and is available to both residential and business customers on your smartphone or tablet. You can report your outage and stay up-to-date on the restoration status from anywhere. Key features include:
- Effortlessly view and pay your bill
- Report and check outage status
- View the outage map
- Check balance
- View account activity
- Manage your AutoPay and Budget Billing settings
- Report an outage without signing in
- View usage data, bill forecast and trends
- Compare your bills
- Set alerts for outage status, when your bill is ready, upcoming payment reminders, and more
Meanwhile, If you are interested in their online services, Insurance Diaries will take you through easy steps that will help you access and manage your Delmarva Power account online with less stress, if you are a first time user, you will learn how to register for Delmarva Power online access and make Delmarva Power bill payment at a go.
What You Need To Know About Delmarva Power and Light
Delmarva Power and Light Company (now Delmarva Power) is a natural gas and electricity utility provider with over 600,000 customers in several eastern Maryland and Delaware regions, including Cecil County, Lewes, Somerset, Wicomico County, Eastern Shore, Salisbury, Dover, Ocean City, Georgetown, and Sussex County.
Delmarva Power is a subsidiary of parent company Exelon and is headquartered in Newark, Delaware. This article explains how the Delmarva Power bill payment system works, as well as how to set up and manage your Delmarva Power account.
Residential and commercial customers in Delaware and eastern Maryland can purchase a deregulated natural gas and electricity plan from one of the several energy distribution systems and suppliers in those regions. Their selected suppliers will then work with Delmarva Power to maintain energy efficiency and prevent interruptions in delivery.
The current Price to Compare (default supply price) for Delmarva Power electricity supply is currently $0.725 per kWh for residential customers and $0.595 to $0.775 per kWh for commercial/business customers. The natural gas supply base price is currently $0.499 per therm.
In case you choose one of the competitive electricity and natural gas utility companies in the area, you may receive special pricing and incentives, as well as high safety standards and reliable delivery. However, there is no guarantee that you will save money on the total bill for both utilities.
Delmarva Power Payment Plan Options
Delmarva Power offers several ways to pay your electricity and natural gas bills. This include debit card payments, credit card payments, bank drafts, in-person payments, payments via mail, and phone payments.
Additionally, they provide two different payment options for each customer to choose from:
- Budget Plan – You will pay a constant amount every month, without any charge fluctuations. The total bills are calculated based on projected costs, usage, and the weather (seasons).
- Assistance Programs – You can choose from several payment assistance programs to help pay your energy bills. These include programs such as the Weatherization Assistance Program, Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), and the Delaware Energy Assistance Program, among others.
The Delaware Energy Assistance Program offers grants to income-eligible households and renters for fuel assistance, and a supplemental grant for crisis assistance in dire cases (out of fuel, shut-off notice, no money to pay bills, etc.). Additionally, eligible low-income customers can get access to the Good Neighbor Energy Fund, which is a partnership between Delmarva Power and the Salvation Army that aims to provide energy assistance via collected donations.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Delmarva Power Account
If you’re a Delmarva Power customer, you can sign up for online access to your account. It’s a fast and easy way to pay your bill, view your energy use and so much more.
Estimated time to complete:
Who it’s for:
Business / Commercial customers
What you’ll need:
- A valid email address
- One of the following combinations:
- Phone number and the last 4 digits of your SSN/TIN
- Account number and the last 4 digits of your SSN/TIN OR Zip Code
To set up your online account, you need to register online on the Delmarva Power website.
Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Open the link in a safe browser and enter your Delmarva Power account number found on the top-right of your bill. You can also find out your account number by entering the phone number associated with the account.
- Along with the account number, enter one of the following: the last four digits of your Social Security number, your Business Tax ID, or the total amount due and billing period of your last two bills.
- Verify the information and submit it.
After your account has been set up, you can choose to sign up for the paperless eBill and maintain your account through the convenient mobile app.
Delmarva Power Login Steps
There is a process you have to adhere to before you can access your Delmarva Power account online. To use the Delmarva Power login portal, you need to register or enroll for online services. It entails filling out a form to confirm your personal information before it can be activated.
Once your Delmarva Power account is up and running, you can log in here.
In case you’re moving to a new residence, you can apply for your billing account to be moved to the new address, or settled completely (in case you’re moving out of state). To do that, simply fill out the Move Service form, or contact a customer service representative at 1-800-375-7117, for assistance.
You can change your account information through the My Account Profile page, on the Delmarva Power website. To access the page, click here
How To Make Your Delmarva Power Bill Payment
There are four ways you can pay your Delmarva Power bill.
- Online: Once you have created an energy supply account with the company, you can pay through an online payment account or as a guest (via a utility account number and zip code). If you have AutoPay set up, the payment will be deducted from your account automatically. You can also pay via credit/debit card or eCheck.
- Pay by Phone: You can call Delmarva Power at 1-800-375-7117 to make payments via credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer.
- In-Person: You can pay in-person at authorized payment locations.
- Mail: You can mail your payment via money order or check.
For more information on each payment method, click here.
What to Do if There’s a Power Outage
In case you experience a gas outage or smell natural gas, vacate the area immediately and call 302-454-0317. If you experience an electricity supply interruption or outage, or if you see a downed power line, call 1-800-898-8042.
You can also contact emergency services if you have medical concerns pertaining to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic or special home safety needs regarding an outage.
Delmarva Power Customer Service
Delmarva Power has several customer service options.
- Use the Contact Us page to make general inquiries.
- Call the dedicated emergency contact numbers (1-800-898-8042 for electric, 302-454-0317 for gas) in rapid emergency response anywhere in the Delmarva Peninsula and the surrounding areas.
The dedicated emergency hotlines are the best way to alert the supplier in case you smell gas from a gas leak or see a downed power line.
Delmarva Power Phone Number and Contact Info
Here is some general contact information:
- Delmarva Power Customer Service –1-800-375-7117
- Mailing Address – For Payments: Delmarva Power, P.O. Box 13609, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3509. For misc. correspondence (Gas pipeline or power line damage, weather safety emergency information, etc.) Corporate Correspondence, Delmarva Power, P.O. Box 17006, Wilmington, DE 19850-7006.
To avoid any confusion, use your registered number when calling any of the numbers above.