Get more with just a login. The Florida Power And Light Login portal gives you instant, secure access to your account so you can easily manage your power online – report an outage and receive updates, get real-time bill notifications and reminders, find out about your next month’s projected bill amount and more.
You can instantly view and pay your bill, report an outage – and that’s not all. Also, through the Florida Power And Light login portal, you can easily and quickly:
- View up to 12 months of your past bills (in high-resolution PDF format)
- Make a payment or set up auto payments from your bank account
- Turn on paperless billing and alerts
- Report or check service outages
- Easily contact customer service
- View Spanish version if your phone is set to Spanish language
However, if you are an existing Florida Power And Light customer looking for instructions on how to register for online access to your Florida Power And Light account or if you already have an online account looking instructions on how to sign in to make your Florida Power And Light bill payments, this post can help.
What You Need To Know About FPL (Florida Power & Light)
Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) is one of the largest electric utility in the US. FPL was founded in 1925 and provides electric services to more than 10 million customers. The headquarters of FPL is based in Juno Beach, Florida. FPL has employed more than nine thousand people from different background. FPL is a subsidiary of NextEra Energy which is based in Florida.
Florida Power & Light Company has put lots of efforts to ensure diversity, sustainability and ethics. This has made FPL customers rank the company as the top electric and gas supplier. FPL has received top ranking from customers due to its cheap utility services, customer satisfaction and its highly fuel-efficient power stations.
FPL has an excellent customer service and has earned the Service One Award for its outstanding customer support. The company has also won other important awards in the US. FPL has a mobile app available in App Store and Google Play. The app is free to download.
How to Register for Online Access to your Florida Power And Light Account
If you already have electric service, you can create your online profile in a few easy steps. t’s a fast and easy way to manage your account online. You can pay your bill, view your energy use and so much more. When you enroll in to FPL online account, you will have a secure access to the online account management tools listed above.
- To 5egister for Online Access to your Florida Power And Light Account, go to https://www.fpl.com/my-account/registration.html?cid=aliasreglogin#registrationStep1a
- Please enter the requested information to get started.
Florida Power And Light Login Steps
Your Florida Power And Light login username and password enable only you to use your Florida Power And Light online service. Signing in provides an added level of security for your service. You can sign in using the unique sign-in username and password you selected when you registered online.
To sign in, go to https://www.fpl.com/my-account/login.html
- In email or username, type the email or username that you selected when you signed up for online account.
- In Password, type your password.
- Click Log In.
Ways to Make Your Florida Power And Light Bill Payment
You can make your Florida Power And Light Bill Payment by the following ways below.
- FPL Automatic Bill Pay.
- Pay by Phone
- CheckFree and Your Local Bank
- Pay by Mail
- Pay Online. Pay your bill for free on FPL.com using your bank account – payment will post to your FPL account within minutes.
- FPL Mobile App. Pay your bill for free from the palm of your hand using your bank account – payment will post to your FPL account within minutes.
- Authorized Walk-in Payment Locations – FPL
- Pay with a Credit or Debit Card
How To Make Your Florida Power And Light Bill Payment
1: FPL Automatic Bill Pay: Ensure on-time payment of your bill – every time. FPL Automatic Bill Pay is the stress-free way to pay your bill on time every month. Set it up once and every month, on the day you chose, your bill amount will automatically be withdrawn from your checking account. Benefits of the program include:
- Set it up once, and your bill amount will be automatically withdrawn
- Receive your bill as a reminder before each payment is withdrawn
- Monitor your payments and view your statements on FPL.com
- Save time, postage costs and check writing
- It’s free!
- When you sign up, you will choose how many days after your billing date your payment is withdrawn from your account (qualifying period). You can choose from 11 to 20 days. For example, if your bill is issued June 10 and you select 11 days, then your payment would be withdrawn on June 21.
- FPL Automatic Bill Pay will begin with your next monthly bill that states “Do Not Pay.” You will need to pay any current balance using your current payment method.
2: Pay Online: Pay your bill for free on FPL.com using your bank account – payment will post to your FPL account within minutes. Pay Online is a free, secure way to pay your bill right away using your bank account. You will receive an immediate confirmation online followed by a confirmation email.
You can schedule your payment for any date up to your due date. You can only use this feature to pay current charges. If you have past due charges the Schedule Future Payment option will not be available.
- To pay online, go to https://www.fpl.com/my-account/pay-online.html
- Log in to the website, or if you are new, register now. (You’ll need your FPL account number and the last four digits of the Social Security number associated with the account.)
- Enter your bank account and routing numbers, your email address and click “Enroll Now.” You will only need to do this the first time.
- Select Pay Now or Schedule Future Payment (if available) and make your payment.
3: FPL Mobile App: Pay your bill for free from the palm of your hand using your bank account – payment will post to your FPL account within minutes.
Your fingerprint will give you instant, secure access to your account so you can easily manage your power in the palm of your hand – report an outage and receive updates, get real-time bill notifications and reminders, find out about your next month’s projected bill amount and more!
4: Pay by Phone: Pay your bill for free by phone using your bank account – payment will post to your FPL account within minutes. Here is how to make a payment by phone.
- Have your FPL bill and a copy of your check handy.
- Call the customer service number on the front of your bill from any phone. Or Just call 1-800-226-3545.
- Write down your confirmation number on your bill. This will serve as your receipt.
Sample bank account and routing number
5: CheckFree and Your Local Bank: Pay your bill electronically through providers like CheckFree or your local bank. FPL partners with CheckFree, an online billing and payment service that allows you to view and pay your bill through your local bank.
How to enroll
- Sign up from your bank’s website by following the instructions provided.
- Set up bills to be paid by registering and providing the information posted on your regular bill.
- Your electronic bill notification will be sent monthly and will include the amount, due date and a link to view your bill.
Need help with CheckFree?
If you are having difficulties setting up your service or receiving your electronic bill notifications, please contact your bank or if you are set up with CheckFree directly, you can reach them at 1-800-564-9184 or visit the CheckFree website.
You can discontinue CheckFree’s service online via your bank or by logging into their site and following the instructions provided under the “My Profile” tab.
6: Pay with a Credit or Debit Card: FPL. partner with Speedpay to provide an easy way to pay your bill using your credit or debit card. A convenience fee will apply. You can pay your bill through Speedpay with credit/debit card – payment will post to your FPL account in minutes.
How to make a payment
Step 1. Visit the Speedpay website or call 1-800-979-3967. You will need:
- Your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express
- Your ATM/debit card with the STAR, NYCE, ACCEL or PULSE logo from a financial institution that is enrolled in the PIN-less ATM Bill Payment Program
- Your FPL account number
Note: Account lookup feature is for residential accounts only.
- Your service address ZIP code
- The billing address for your card (must be a U.S. or Canadian address)
Step 2: Follow the instructions to make your payment. Overpayments of more than $10 will not be accepted.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation number immediately. Keep this number for your records.
Step 4: Your payment will be posted within minutes to your FPL account.
* The PIN-less ATM program allows a customer to use their ATM/debit card without requiring a pin. Please refer to your financial institution if you have questions about the program.
7: Authorized Walk-In Payment Locations: FPL partners with independent third-party retailers to offer customers the convenience of paying an FPL bill in person. Authorized walk-in payment locations are conveniently located throughout their service territory and accept payments in cash.
To provide you with a larger base of authorized walk-in payment locations, there is an extended network of fee-based agents that charge a $1.50 fee. The fee covers the payment location’s cost to process a payment. FPL receives no portion of this fee.
Pay your bill in person at one of our conveniently-located independent third-party retail partners – payment will post to your FPL account within minutes.
Before you go, make sure you have the following:
- The address of the authorized walk-in payment location
- Your FPL bill stub or your FPL account number. Note: Account lookup feature is for residential accounts only.
- Your payment in the form of cash
Benefits of using an authorized walk-in payment location:
- Assurance that your payment will post immediately
- Maximum charge of $1.50 to make a payment
- Avoiding lost or delayed payments
Important: Some businesses may offer to send your payment to FPL on your behalf for a fee without being authorized by FPL. Use of these unauthorized payment options may result in a delay of up to seven business days for payment to post to your FPL account.
The walk-in payment location information presented reflects data as of the most recent update available. Locations are independent and may change status and/or operating hours without notice. We recommend checking before traveling to the location.
8: Pay by Mail: Do you prefer to mail in your payment? Send a check or money order to FPL.
Important reminders when mailing your payment
- Include the bottom portion of your electric bill with your payment.
- Use the return envelope provided with your bill.
- Make your check or money order payable to FPL in U.S. funds.
- Write your FPL account number on the check or money order.
- Do not send cash.
- Do not include paper clips or staples.
- Avoid folding your check.
- Allow five to seven business days for post office delivery.
Standard mailing address
General Mail Facility
Miami, FL 33188-0001
Note: When you pay by check, you authorize FPL to process your payment electronically or as a draft. If your payment is processed electronically, your checking account may be debited on the same day we receive the check and your check will not be returned with your checking account statement.
FPL does not agree to any restrictions, conditions or endorsements placed on any bill statement or payments such as check, money order or other forms of payment. They will process the payment as if these restrictions or conditions do not exist.
- Eversource Login
- Xcel Energy Login
- Alliant Energy Login
- Amigo Energy Login
- Champion Energy Login
- CenterPoint Energy Login
- Atlantic City Electric Login
- Central Maine Power Login