MyCheckFree is an excellent service to use for paying your bills electronically. It’s easy and fast with Scout the Bill Retriever. However, the MyCheckFree mobile app is no longer available. To view and pay your bills, please use your MyCheckFree Login.
Your MyCheckFree Login allows you to access and manage your MyCheckFree bill payment online. When you sign up for MyCheckFree, you can choose the ones you want to receive and pay at your own MyCheckFree Personal Online Payment Center. So, if you are looking for information on how to register or log in to manage your bill payment online, this post got you covered.
What You Need To Know About MyCheckFree
MyCheckFree is a free bill pay service that offers a quick and easy way to pay your bills online. It has an extensive list of companies for which it has the billing information, and all you have to do is type in the name or find it on the list and the cute website dog Scout will fetch the bill for you.
One thing that sets MyCheckFree apart right when you open the page is Scout the Bill Retriever holding your “bills” in his mouth and sitting ready to go for more. Getting started is an easy process, and once you sign up, you can log in to your account and start paying by telling Scout which bills you would like to pay.
With MyCheckFree’s e-bill service, Scout brings your bills directly to your account, where you can view and pay them. Every payment you make has a 100 percent guarantee, which ensures your funds get to wherever you send them on time. If you have any questions as to whether a bill has been paid or what the amount was, you can go onto your account and look back as far as six months. You can also print your bills and payments for your records.
Another great feature MyCheckFree offers is the ability to make an emergency (or last-minute) payment. If you are worried about late deadlines and late fees, Scout offers express delivery to ensure your payment isn’t late.
MyCheckFree provides a contact link at the bottom of its webpage where you can chat live with a customer service expert from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends, Eastern Time, to answer any questions you have.
It also maintains a FAQs page that you can check to see if your question is answered there. If that’s not enough, MyCheckFree provides a link at the top of the page to view a demo where Scout takes you through the process of setting up your account and adding and paying your bills.
Benefits of Using an Online Billing And Payment Service
1: Save time and money: No checks. No stamps. No hassle. You can select bills from hundreds of local and national companies, and Scout, The Bill Retriever, will retrieve those bills for you in seconds.
2: You schedule the date to make payments and gain greater control over the bill management process through your personalized MyCheckFree Web site, which they’ll automatically set up for you. You can view, pay, and track your bills from one, central place. All of your monthly bill information – right at your fingertips.
3: Receive your bill statements online, instead of through the mail. Your bills can even be sent directly to your e-mail address or appear on your MyCheckFree site. You can see the amount you owe, the due date, view the bill detail, and pay the bill. Each month you’ll receive a reminder e-mail to login and review each new bill.
Similar Post: Xcel Energy Login: How To Manage Your Bill Payment Online
How To Sign Up for MyCheckFree.com
The MyCheckFree.com sign-up process is simple and efficient – yet detailed enough to ensure security and privacy – as they gather the information necessary to deliver your online bills and process your payments. It takes about 5 minutes to complete the sign-up process. After you complete the steps in the sign-up process and logged in, you can start paying billers immediately with MyCheckFree.com.
You just need to provide some basic information to get started:
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. This helps MyCheckFree provide the highest quality of service when it comes to taking care of your payments.
- The account information, such as account numbers, from billers whose bills you will want to receive online.
To sign up for MyCheckFree.com, you must go the sign up page complete the following steps:
Step 1: Provide your sign-in information: Complete an online sign-up form that asks for some information that they will use to set up a unique identity for you within MyCheckFree.com.
Step 2: Set up your first biller account. Type the account number and service address for the first biller you want to pay using MyCheckFree.com. You can also follow some additional steps to add an American Express card.
After you have signed up for MyCheckFree.com, you can sign in using your MyCheckFree.com sign-in ID and password or you can sign in using your Microsoft account. Microsoft account is a service from Microsoft Corporation that allows you to sign in to a number of participating Web sites using your e-mail address and a single password.
Even if you plan to use a Microsoft account to sign in to MyCheckFree.com, when you first sign up for MyCheckFree.com you must select a sign-in ID and password. Then, after you have successfully signed up, they associate your Microsoft account sign-in information with your MyCheckFree.com sign-in information.
MyCheckFree Login Steps
Your MyCheckFree.com sign-in ID and password enable only you to use your MyCheckFree.com service. Signing in provides an added level of security for your service.
For your protection, you must sign in to use MyCheckFree.com. Signing in provides an added level of security for your service. If you are not active in MyCheckFree.com for a set period of time (usually 10 minutes), you will be automatically signed out. Automatic time out helps protect your personal and payment information if you are called away from your computer.
You can sign in using the unique sign-in ID and password you selected when you signed up for MyCheckFree.com, or you can sign in using a Microsoft account. Microsoft account is a service from Microsoft Corporation that allows you to sign in to a number of participating Web sites using your e-mail address and a single password.
To sign in, go to https://mycheckfree.com/br/wps?sp=10001&rq=bfbl
- In Sign-in ID, type the sign-in ID that you selected when you signed up for MyCheckFree.com. Note: Your sign-in ID is usually your e-mail address.
- In Password, type your password.
- Click Sign In.
MyCheckFree Login Steps with a Microsoft Account
You can use your Microsoft account to sign in to MyCheckFree.com. Microsoft account is a service from Microsoft Corporation that allows you to sign in to a number of participating Web sites using your e-mail address and a single password.
If your Internet service provider is MSN or Hotmail, you already have a Microsoft account that you can use. Otherwise, you can request a Microsoft account from Microsoft.
Even if you are actively using your Microsoft account to sign in to other Web sites, you must sign in again to use MyCheckFree.com. Signing in provides an added level of security for your service. If you are not active in MyCheckFree.com for a set period of time (usually 10 minutes), you will be automatically signed out. Automatic time out helps protect your personal and payment information if you are called away from your computer.
To sign in using your Microsoft account:
- On the MyCheckFree.com Sign In page, click Have a Microsoft account?
The Microsoft account Sign-in page opens.
- In E-mail Address, type your e-mail address. In Password, type your password. Note: Normally, Microsoft account automatically fills in your e-mail address. This is the default sign-in option; you do not have to choose it.
- If you’re sharing this computer with others, select I’m using a public computer. Microsoft account usually stores sign-in information for you if you are using a single computer, but for security reasons it doesn’t store this information on a shared computer. If you’re sharing this computer with others, you will always have to type your e-mail address and password to sign in.
- Click Sign In.
Adding Your First Biller Account
Now that you have set up your sign-in information, it’s time to set up your first biller so that you can begin paying bills using MyCheckFree.com. When you finish setting up your first biller, they will check to see if there is an e-bill available for you to pay and let you know immediately what your payment options are.
Tip: You can find all the information you need to add a biller account in MyCheckFree.com on a current paper statement.
To add a biller:
- In Account Number, type your biller account number exactly as it appears on your current bill.
- In Confirm Account Number, retype your account number.
- In Biller ZIP Code, type the biller’s ZIP Code and 4-digit extension.
- In Birth Date, select the month, day, and year you were born from the lists.
- In Home Phone Number, type your area code and home phone number separated by dashes; for example 555-888-4444.
- If you want to receive notification from the biller about new products and services that could benefit you, make sure that the check box to receive e-mail notifications from the biller is selected. Note: Selecting or clearing this check box does not affect your receipt of e-bill notifications. We send you e-bill notifications no matter what other e-mail options you select with regard to additional products and services.
- In the Service Address Information section, type the name of the person, and then enter the address where the biller provides the service you are paying for. Usually, this is your name and home address, but it could be a vacation home or the name and address of a relative whose bills you help to pay.
- Note: If the service address is your home address, make sure the This address is also my home address check box is selected.
- Click Add. The E-bills page opens, and you can see the biller account you just set up in your personal e-bill list. In the Status box, there is a message telling you what your payment options are for the biller.
How To contact MyCheckFree Customer Service
MyCheckFree Customer Service can help with everything from getting started with their online billing and payment service to answering questions after you’ve signed up.
For inquiries, please contact us at 800-564-9184. Support hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., ET, Monday through Friday, and from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., ET, on Saturday and Sunday.