The Pepco login portal allows you to easily access your account information on the go. The online portal makes it simple to manage more than one account at a time and is available to both residential and business customers from the comfort of your home. You can pay your bill, report your outage, stay up-to-date on the restoration status, check your usage and more!
If you are new customer, you are required to create an online account to manage your bill payments online. Online account registration is very simple, once you create your online account and sign in, you will have a full and secure access to the following online account management tools.
1: Instant Info and Easy Access: From paying your full bill, reviewing your usage at a glance and seeing what’s new with Pepco, the Home screen has everything you need on the go.
2: Bill: Here you can check out your current bill, make a payment, review your account history, sign up for AutoPay, Budget Billing and even go paperless.
3: Outage: You won’t get caught in the dark again! Check your outage status, report an outage and view the outage map, all in one convenient location to keep you up-to-date on your power status.
4: Usage: Compare your bill history, understand your energy usage trends, customize your home profile, adjust your thermostat settings, and more.
5: Alerts: Stay up-to-date by receiving notifications around outages, when your bill is ready or due and more, all managed through your alerts section.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Pepco Account
If you’re a new Pepco customer, you can sign up for online access to your account. It’s a fast and easy way to pay your bill, view your energy use and so much more.
To set up your online account, you need to register online on the ConEd.com website.
Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Open the link in a safe browser and provide your phone number, and the last four digits of your Social Security number or Business Tax ID (for business customers).
- Set a unique login ID and password for your new online account.
- Verify the information and click on ‘Register’.
After your account has been set up, you can choose to sign up for the AutoPay, which lets you connect a bank account to your Pepco account for automatic monthly payment deduction. You can maintain your account through the convenient Pepco mobile app.
Pepco Login Steps
There is a process you have to adhere to before you can access your Pepco Login account online. To use the Pepco Login login portal, you need to register or enroll for online services. It entails filling out a form to confirm your personal information before it can be activated.
Once your Pepco account is up and running, you can log in here.
In case you’re moving to a new residence, you can apply to transfer your service to the new address. To do that, simply apply to move the energy supply service to a new address on the Pepco website, or by calling 202-833-7500.
To start, stop and/or transfer your service to a new address, click here.
The Pepco Payment Plans
Pepco offers several ways to pay your utility bills. These include debit card payments, credit card payments, bank drafts, in-person payments, payments via mail, and phone payments.
Additionally, they provide two different payment options for each customer to choose from:
- Budget Billing – You can convert your variable monthly billing into 12 equal monthly payments, based on your annual energy usage.
- Payment Assistance – You can choose from several assistance programs to help pay your bills. These include the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), and the Residential Aid Discount (RAD) program.
Furthermore, the company hosts a due date extension program for eligible customers who are unable to pay their current electricity bills or have previous outstanding payments. Extension periods are decided on a case-by-case basis and there is no late charge on payments.
How to Pay Your Pepco Bill
There are four ways you can pay your Pepco power bill.
- Online: You can make online payments through a credit card/checking account via a Pepco online account. If you have opted into AutoPay, the payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account. You can also pay online as a guest profile.
- Pay by Phone: You can call Pepco at 202-833-7500 to make payments directly through your bank account, or with a credit/debit card.
- In-Person: You can pay in-person at authorized bill payment locations and service centers in your area.
- Mail: You can mail your payment via money order or check (payable to Pepco).
For more information on each payment method, click here.
Residential customers and business owners in the New York State service areas can purchase a deregulated electric service plan from one of the several electric companies within the local energy infrastructure. Their selected suppliers will then work with Pepco Energy to maintain energy efficiency and prevent interruptions in energy service delivery.
The Pepco Customer Service
Pepco has several customer service options.
- Use the Contact Us page to make general inquiries via an online form.
- Call the dedicated emergency contact number (1-877-737-2662) for rapid emergency response.
The emergency hotline is the best way to alert the power supplier in case you experience a power outage.
The Pepco Phone Number and Contact Info
Here is some general contact information:
- Pepco – 202-833-7500.
- Mailing Address – For bill payments: Pepco PO Box 13608, Philadelphia PA 19101-3608. For general correspondence: Pepco PO Box 97274, Washington, DC 20090-7274.
To avoid any confusion, use the phone number registered with your Pepco billing account when dialing any of the numbers above.