The RGE Login portal is an online portal that makes it even easier to manage your Rochester Gas and Electric account. The Rochester Gas and Electric login portal provides you convenience at your fingertips. With just a few, simple clicks of a login, you can instantly view and pay your bill, report an outage and submit a meter read – and that’s not all.
Not only that but the RGE Login portal allows you to have a full, secure and authorized access to your account. Once registered and logged in, you will have access to the following online management tools.
- You‘ll be able to view your real-time account balance, payment due date and balance details without entering your account number every time.
- Easily report an outage, see your estimated time of restoration and access outage lists and maps to stay informed.
- Submit a meter read at your convenience – there’s even a flashlight to help you read the meter.
- Enroll in eBill for online access and convenience and view up to 13 months of bills.
- Sign up for AutoPay so your payments can be made automatically, securely, and on time every month.
- Enroll in Budget Billing so you’ll always know how much your bill will be.
- Sign up for Outage Alerts and stay informed if your power goes out. You will also receive notifications with the latest information about your power outage so you can plan.
- Enroll in Meter Read Reminder Alerts and receive a convenient reminder to read your meter on months they’re scheduled to estimate your energy usage.
- Update your account profile (email address, mailing address and phone number) and manage your personal preferences.
How To Register For Online Access To Your RG&E Account
To access and manage your Rochester Gas and Electric account online, you need to register for online access to your account. You can sign up to quickly and easily manage your service, pay your bill, Get a quick snapshot of how your energy use and bill have changed and get insights that can save you money.
To set up your online account, you need to register online on the Rochester Gas and Electric website. Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Go to https://sso1.rge.com/SSO/CreateLogon.aspx and provide your billing account number (found at the top-right or your energy bill.
- Follow the prompts and provide all the required information.
- Verify the information and click on ‘Register’.
After your account has been set up, you can choose to sign up for the paperless eBill and AutoPay, which lets you connect a bank account to your RGE account for automatic monthly payment deduction. You can maintain your account through the convenient RGE mobile app.
RGE Login Steps
In order to log in to RG&E to continue to your Customer Dashboard. You must have your email address and password to access your Customer Dashboard online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first.
However, if you are an existing customer with an online account, you can proceed to log in to your account. Once your RGE account is up and running, you can log in by going to https://sso1.rge.com/SSO/Logon.aspx
In case you’re moving to a new residence, you can apply to transfer your service to the new address. To do that, simply apply to move the energy supply service to a new address on the RGE website, or by calling 800-743-2110. To start, stop, and/or move your service to a new address, click here.
How To Make Your RG&E Bill Payment
1: Online: Receive and pay your RG&E bill online through our eBill service or through your own online billing provider.
2: AutoPay: Use AutoPay (electronic funds transfer). With AutoPay, RG&E will automatically deduct your payment from your checking account on the date indicated on the bill (approximately 23 days after they mail your bill each month). To sign up, visit rge.com, Enroll in AutoPay or complete the form on the back of your bill payment stub.
3: ePayment: Make a single electronic payment through the ePayment service at rge.com or by calling them at 800.295.7323 (and still receive paper bills). Go paper- and worry-free by combining AutoPay and eBill, the online billing service.
4: Mail: Mail your payment to the address below:
P.O. Box 847813 Boston
5: Pay in person: Need to make a payment fast and in person? Pay at an office location or use one of the approved pay agents – including any Walmart or Kmart location nationwide – to have a payment post the next business day. There is no convenience fee at our approved pay agents.
Use the RG&E self-service kiosks available at their walk-in offices. They accept cash, credit cards and check transactions.
You can also bring your payment to one of their approved pay agents (nearly 1,100 supermarkets or other businesses) – and any Walmart and K-Mart location nationwide – and it will post to your RG&E account the next business day. To find the pay agent nearest you, visit rge.com.
- Make a credit card payment online or by phone. Pay By Credit Card
- Pay with an RG&E gift card, available for purchase at one of our walk-in offices or at rge.com Gift Cards
RG&E Customer Service
RGE Energy has several customer service options. Use the Contact Us page to make general inquiries via an online form.
Call the dedicated emergency contact number (800-743-2110) for rapid emergency response.
The dedicated emergency hotline is the best way to alert the supplier in case you experience a power outage or see damaged electric/gas lines.
RG&E Phone Number and Contact Info
Here is some general contact information:
- RGE Energy Company – 800-743-2110.
- Mailing Address – For bill payments: RG&E, P.O. Box 847813, Boston, MA 02284-7813. For general inquiries: 89 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14649-0001.
To avoid any confusion, use your registered number when dialing any of the numbers above.